Epsilon Net Company, awarded in 2019 for the 5th consecutive time as one of the Best Places to Work©, is seeking for a Full Stack Developer.
Full Stack Developer
As a full stack developer, you will be responsible for the development of an Electron cross platform application and its back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on new feature development, as well as maintenance of existing features and bug fixes
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5 years of overall software development experience
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with Angular, C++ or C# principles and best practices.
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle and scrum process framework.
- Electron framework ecosystem
- SQLite and MSSQL Server
- C++ (POCO Library) or C# (.NET)
- Cross platform app development
- Firebase Products (Authentication, Cloud Firestore, Cloud Functions, Cloud Storage)
Benefits and Perks:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private health insurance
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
Apply for the job!
ΣΥΜΠΛΗΡΩΣΤΕ ΤΑ ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΑ ΣΑΣ
ΒΑΘΜΟΛΟΓΗΣΤΕ ΤΙΣ ΙΚΑΝΟΤΗΤΕΣ ΣΑΣ
Τα μέλη του τμήματος Ανάπτυξης (developers) ασχολούνται με τον προγραμματισμό και τη συγγραφή του πηγαίου κώδικα των εφαρμογών μας
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
ΣΥΜΠΛΗΡΩΣΤΕ ΤΗΝ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΤΩ ΠΡΑΞΗ