Epsilon Net Group of Companies, awarded with 7 Nationals and 2 European Best Workplace awards is seeking for a Full Stack Developer to join its team.
As a full stack developer, you will be responsible for the development of a .ΝΕΤ Cloud based application and its back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on new feature development, as well as maintenance of existing features and bug fixes
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5 years of overall software development experience
- Experience with .NET 4.5+, .NET Core principles and best practices
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle and scrum process framework.
- Native greek speaker
- Azure Products (Microservices, Application Insights, Blob Storage)
- Kendo UI - Telerik
- MSSQL Server
- Azure DevOps
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training, opportunities & career development
- Free participation in Epsilon Training & Epsilon College educational programs
Apply for the job!
ΣΥΜΠΛΗΡΩΣΤΕ ΤΑ ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΑ ΣΑΣ
ΒΑΘΜΟΛΟΓΗΣΤΕ ΤΙΣ ΙΚΑΝΟΤΗΤΕΣ ΣΑΣ
Τα μέλη του τμήματος Ανάπτυξης (developers) ασχολούνται με τον προγραμματισμό και τη συγγραφή του πηγαίου κώδικα των εφαρμογών μας
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
ΣΥΜΠΛΗΡΩΣΤΕ ΤΗΝ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΤΩ ΠΡΑΞΗ