In Epsilon Net we create value for our customers by developing and implementing high quality software solutions.
Are you eager to join a team of expert consultants in a high technology, international business software?
If yes, you are welcomed to apply for the position of
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
You will join our new Epsilon Net Integrator team implementing demanding projects to new or existing customers. You will be part of a company with almost 300 software engineers and consultants, being responsible for maximizing project quality while building positive long-term relationships with our customers.
The role requires both functional and technical knowledge as well as the ability to map CRM customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application and technology solutions.
- Provide hands on functional and technical knowledge using the opportunity to develop and build relationships with customers
- Translate business requirements into CRM functional and configuration requirements
- Perform customer needs analysis and participate in business process solutions design and architecture
- Liaise with the R&D department for developing custom solution components when required
- Compose development specifications and interact with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that may arise
- Be in charge of the completeness and quality of functional design
- Be responsible for testing and documenting the CRM software configuration
- Provide user training to customers
- At least 5 years’ experience in providing CRM software solution Services
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SQL server databases
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- .NET programming knowledge/experience will be considered a plus
- Strong presentation, communication (both written & oral) skills
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers
- Self - direction, attention to detail & great customer focus
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Excellent working environment (7 National & 2 European awards as Best Workplace)
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training, opportunities & career development
- Free participation in Epsilon Training & Epsilon College educational programs
Apply for the job!
ΣΥΜΠΛΗΡΩΣΤΕ ΤΑ ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΑ ΣΑΣ
ΒΑΘΜΟΛΟΓΗΣΤΕ ΤΙΣ ΙΚΑΝΟΤΗΤΕΣ ΣΑΣ
Τα μέλη του τμήματος Ανάλυσης εφαρμογών επιμελούνται το σχεδιασμό (layout, χρηστικότητα κλπ) και την επιστημονικότητα (λειτουργίες, υπολογισμούς κλπ) των εφαρμογών μας
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
ΣΥΜΠΛΗΡΩΣΤΕ ΤΗΝ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΤΩ ΠΡΑΞΗ