In Epsilon Net Group we create value for our customers by developing and implementing high quality software solutions.
Are you eager to join a team of expert consultants in a high technology, international business software?
If yes, you are welcomed to apply for the position of
You will join our Epsilon Net Group of Companies team implementing demanding projects to new or existing customers. You will be responsible for maximizing project quality while building positive long-term relationships with our customers.
The role requires both functional and technical knowledge as well as the ability to map ERP customer business problems to reusable end-to-end business application and technology solutions.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Translate business requirements into ERP functional and configuration requirements
- Participate in analyzing customer needs and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Liaise with the R&D department for developing custom solution components when required
- Provide ongoing support to our growing customer base of Pylon ERP software implementations
- Manage testing and documenting of the ERP software configuration
- Perform customer needs analysis and participate in business process solutions design and architecture
- Compose development specifications and interact with customers to test modifications and resolve any issues that may arise
- Be in charge of the completeness and quality of functional design
- Provide user training to customers
Your Skills & Qualifications
- At least 3 - 4 years experience in providing ERP software solution Services
- Experience in Pylon ERP is a considerable plus
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent
- Strong presentation, communication (both written & oral) skills
- Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical customers
- Self - direction, attention to detail & great customer focus
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral
- Competitive wages
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training
- Excellent working environment (8 Best Workplaces Awards)