Epsilon Net Group of Companies, awarded with 7 Nationals and 2 European Best Workplace awards, is seeking for a Junior Web Developer to join its team.
As a Junior Web developer, you will be responsible for the development of a .ΝΕΤ Cloud based application and its back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on new feature development, as well as maintenance of existing features and bug fixes
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 1 - 3 years of overall software development experience
- Experience with .NET 4.5+, .NET Core principles and best practices
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Git will be considered as an asset
- Solid understanding of the full development life cycle and scrum process framework.
- Native greek speaker
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training, opportunities & career development
- Free participation in Epsilon Training & Epsilon College educational programs
Η αγγελία δεν είναι πλέον διαθέσιμη!