Epsilon Net Group of Companies, awarded with 7 Nationals and 2 European Best Workplace awards, is seeking for a PowerBuilder Software Engineer to join its team.
- Participate in design, analysis and development
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Identify inefficient activities and take ownership towards process improvement
- Research new technologies, techniques and tools
- Communicate effectively with multiple teams
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 2 years of significant experience in delivering key components as part of a product release. A significant part of this work experience must involve architectural design and contribution to key decisions for product direction.
- Extensive experience in object-oriented languages (Power builder, Visual Studio.net).
- Database knowledge (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase) with a strong understanding of database technologies.
- Familiarity with either ERP, Accounting or Payroll Software Solutions is a plus
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training, opportunities & career development
- Free participation in Epsilon Training & Epsilon College educational programs
Η αγγελία δεν είναι πλέον διαθέσιμη!