Epsilon Net Company, awarded in 2020 for the 8th consecutive time as one of the Best Places to Work©, is seeking for aPowerBuilder Software Engineer:
PowerBuilder Software Engineer
Your Role & Responsibilities
• Participate in design, analysis and development
• Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
• Identify inefficient activities and take ownership towards process improvement
• Research new technologies, techniques and tools
• Communicate effectively with multiple teams
Your Skills & Qualifications
• Minimum 2 years of significant experience in delivering key components as part of a product release. A significant part of this work experience must involve architectural design and contribution to key decisions for product direction.
• Extensive experience in object-oriented languages (Power builder, Visual Studio.net).
• Database knowledge (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase) with a strong understanding of database technologies.
• Familiarity with either ERP, Accounting or Payroll Software Solutions is a plus
Your Educational/ Behavioral Competencies
• Computer Science Degree or equivalent
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
• Drive and enthusiasm to deliver high quality products.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Competitive wages
• Ongoing training
• Excellent working environment
• Private medical insurance