Epsilon Net Group of Companies, awarded with 7 Nationals and 2 European Best Workplace awards, is seeking for a PowerBuilder Software Engineer to join its team.
- Participate in design, analysis and development
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Identify inefficient activities and take ownership towards process improvement
- Research new technologies, techniques and tools
- Communicate effectively with multiple teams
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Minimum 2 years of significant experience in delivering key components as part of a product release. A significant part of this work experience must involve architectural design and contribution to key decisions for product direction.
- Extensive experience in object-oriented languages (Power builder, Visual Studio.net).
- Database knowledge (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase) with a strong understanding of database technologies.
- Familiarity with either ERP, Accounting or Payroll Software Solutions is a plus
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training, opportunities & career development
- Free participation in Epsilon Training & Epsilon College educational programs
Apply for the job!
ΣΥΜΠΛΗΡΩΣΤΕ ΤΑ ΣΤΟΙΧΕΙΑ ΣΑΣ
ΒΑΘΜΟΛΟΓΗΣΤΕ ΤΙΣ ΙΚΑΝΟΤΗΤΕΣ ΣΑΣ
Τα μέλη της Τεχνικής Υποστήριξης έρχονται καθημερινά σε επικοινωνία με πελάτες και συνεργάτες τους οποίους και υποστηρίζουν σε θέματα των εφαρμογών μας
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
ΣΥΜΠΛΗΡΩΣΤΕ ΤΗΝ ΠΑΡΑΚΑΤΩ ΠΡΑΞΗ