Epsilon Net Company, awarded in 2020 for the 8th consecutive time as one of the Best Places to Work©, is seeking for a Buyer in Athens:
The right candidate will be in alignment with the Procurement Team Leader and he/she will be responsible for implementing major aspects of Procurement & Purchasing functions such as leading and executing sourcing and buying activities as well as deliver and optimize service levels provided to internal customers.
• Prepare RFQ’s based on internal needs and communicate them to suppliers’ base
• Analyze assigned customer RFQ's and determine appropriate supplier(s).
• Collect, analyze and make sourcing recommendations for each RFQ.
• Execute strategic sourcing tasks
• Build supplier relationships that generate value
• Manage and optimize suppliers’ database
• Support the introduction of new processes, tools and systems
• Document all sourcing and buying decisions in line with policies and guidelines and obtain all required approvals/ signs off on timely basis
• Ensure & follow-up actions regarding compliance and audit
• Maintain procurement documentation in tools & systems
• Manage contract expiration and plan actions for renewing/ maintaining contract
• Provide reporting, year-end annual discussions reports and forecasts
• Need to work to understand the internal ERP system(s) and Bill of Materials.
• Support all corporate cost, delivery quality goals (continuous improvement principles)
• Support Purchasing Department budget goals
• At least five (5) years of relevant working experience preferably in IT Services environment
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related disciplines, while a master’s degree in a related field will be considered a strong asset
• Experience in Procurement processes, activities and e-procurement tools is considered an asset
• Excellent organizational capabilities, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Ability to demonstrate resilience at all times
• Very good oral and written command of the Greek and English languages
• Strong PC skills (MS Office)
• Competitive wages
• Ongoing training
• Excellent working environment
• Private medical insurance