The Chairman and CEO of the Company, Mr. Ioannis Michos, during the Annual General Meeting on June 30th,2023 proceeded to a brief review of the Group's financial performance for 2022 and referred to the important developments that took place, such as the strategic partnership with National Bank of Greece and the targeted acquisitions implemented by the Group.
At the same time, he estimated that the Group, based on its current dynamics, market data and the development plans that have already begun, will continue to show strong revenue growth rates for the three-year period 2023-2025. Management's medium-term goal is for the Group's total sales in the three-year period 2023 - 2025 to double (compared to 2022 sales) and reach €150 million by the end of 2025. Group's management forecasts that at the same time, high profitability rates will be achieved, with EBITDA margin moving annually at a level above 30%.
In the context of the general technological developments at a global level and the ongoing digital transformation of businesses, the achievement of the sales target is expected to be supported by:
- the evolution of the portfolio of products and services in the fields of Business Software & eCommerce, with particular emphasis on solutions that the company holds a leading role, such as the evolution of the already established obligation of businesses for the work card (digital labor card) and e-invoicing solutions through the Smart platform.
- strengthening the integrated value-added ecosystem and providing an "all in one solution" for end customers
- the gradual development of operations abroad (Cyprus & Romania)
- the implementation of the dynamic acquisition program
- the utilization of the financial programs of the RECOVERY FUND and the new NSRF 2021-2027, in the field of digital transformation
- the implementation at technical and operational level of the integrated strategic agreement with NBG Group, utilizing the innovative capabilities of the "Embedded Finance" and "Banking as a Service" technological systems.
Group's Management estimates that the successful execution of the business plan in 2022, the positive results of the 2023 first quarter, the dynamic acquisition program and the expected benefits from the products & services developed in the context of the strategic partnership with NBG are the basis for the Group's new growth cycle in Greece and abroad for the period 2023-2025.