Epsilon Net Group of Companies, awarded with 7 Nationals and 2 European Best Workplace awards, is seeking for a Junior PowerBuilder Software Engineer to join our dynamic team.
Are you an enthusiastic, talented, and ambitious Computer Science graduate, aspiring to join a team of expert software engineers in a high technology & business software environment and start your career with us?
Then, our position is what you are looking for!
As a Junior PowerBuilder Software Engineer, you will receive high quality training to ensure technical integrity and become a member of the biggest software engineer community!
- Participate in design, analysis and development
- Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Communicate effectively with multiple teams
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Familiarity in object-oriented languages (Power builder, Visual Studio.net).
- Database knowledge (Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase) with a strong understanding of database technologies will be considered as a plus
- Familiarity with either ERP, Accounting or Payroll Software Solutions is a plus
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training, opportunities & career development
- Free participation in Epsilon Training & Epsilon College educational programs
Η αγγελία δεν είναι πλέον διαθέσιμη!